fresh Morgan Plus 6 Launches At Geneva – in addition to Wins Our Vote
The 2019 event has only just commenced in addition to we’ve already found our favourite launch coming from Geneva… welcome to the all-fresh Morgan Plus Six & do try not to drool on all the leather in addition to wood eh?
- The Morgan Plus Six will be the first vehicle to be underpinned by Morgan’s fresh CX- Generation bonded aluminium platform, also revealed at the Geneva Motor Show
- The Morgan Plus Six will be the first Morgan to utilise a turbocharged engine, the BMW 2019
- B58 TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine
- The all-fresh Plus Six will be lighter than its aluminium predecessor Morgans, having a dry weight of 1,075kg
- Introduced as the most dynamically capable production Morgan ever, the Plus Six produces 335 bhp in addition to 369 lb/ft of torque in addition to will be available having a ZF 8-speed automatic transmission in LHD/RHD in addition to MPH/KPH configurations
- The Plus Six produces 170g/km, a decrease in emissions coming from previous range topping Morgan products, generating the idea the second cleanest product within the Morgan range
- The fresh CX-Generation bonded aluminium platform carries a 20mm increase in wheelbase over the Plus 8, giving occupants 200mm increased leg room in addition to 31% more stowage space
- An almost limitless combination of colourways in addition to additional options are available for customers to individually tailor their Plus Six
- Less than 1% of the 4,000 parts of which make up the Morgan Plus Six are carried over coming from previous Morgan products
- The Plus Six will be on sale coming from today (5th March), priced coming from £77,995 inc VAT
- Two ‘First Edition’ specifications are available to order in addition to will be the first vehicles to be produced, priced coming from £89,995 inc VAT
Find out LOTS more better put together information, technical specifications, video in addition to proper writing about the Plus Six here.