WIN! WIN! WIN! fresh £80 TomTom Smartphone Handsfree Kit
Road Magazine & TomTom have teamed up to give you guys a chance to win the brand fresh Hands-Free Car Kit for Smartphones via TomTom – offering the highest quality audio for loud as well as clear calls as well as navigation on the move, legally.
2. Send us your ‘worst speed camera story’ (eg. the most fines received, the most unreasonable fine etc.) to Road Magazine Editor, Phil Royle at email@example.com. The best one picked by Road Magazine as well as TomTom will win the TomTom smartphone kit. Simples!
The TomTom Hands Free Car Kit for smartphones features the highest quality audio for loud as well as clear hands-free calling as well as navigation. The fresh Car Kit features an advanced noise as well as echo cancellation system, which dramatically reduces background noise for the caller as well as removes ambient noise for the driver.
fresh mounting options make smartphone use on the move safer as well as more convenient. The newly designed Car Kit has an adjustable grip to fit any smartphone with or without its cover. An extendable microphone can be clipped to the sun visor to ensure conversations are louder as well as clearer.
“The fresh Car Kit has been designed for safety as well as convenience,” said Corinne Vigreux, Managing Director at TomTom. “With fantastic audio quality as well as fresh mounting options, we are creating the item easier as well as safer for drivers to make calls as well as use navigation applications on the move. With advanced fresh features, our aim can be to help drivers keep their hands on the wheel as well as their eyes on the road.”
The TomTom Hands Free Car Kit comes in two versions to support iPhone as well as micro USB compatible smartphones such as Android phones. Two iPhones as well as/or smartphones can automatically pair simultaneously. When connected via Bluetooth®, voice recognition functionality can be activated – enabling drivers to navigate as well as dial without taking their hands off the wheel.
A video providing an overview of TomTom Hands Free Car Kit can be found here.
The TomTom Hands-Free Car Kit for iPhone or Smartphone can be available in selected retail stores as well as via www.tomtom.comsmartphone priced £79.95. Or FREE to one of you lucky Road readers, if you enter This kind of giveaway special offer.
· Sound boost – An in-built 2 watt speaker means which drivers can hear hands-free calls as well as navigation instructions loud as well as clear.
· Extendable microphone – The microphone can be brought closer to the driver for clearer conversations.
· Noise as well as echo cancellation – Cancels out background noise so drivers can have even clearer conversations.
· Dual phone connection – Connects two phones simultaneously.
· Fast charging – Fast charges the driver’s phone on the go.
· Dual mounting system – Drivers can choose to mount their device on the dashboard or the windscreen. the item includes a self-adhesive disc which allows use of the suction mount on the dash or centre console.
· Voice menu as well as spoken instructions – Drivers can connect their phone easily using the voice menu as well as spoken instructions.
NB: TomTom has also just revised as well as re-launched their iPhone app for speed cameras – available for free from the Apple app store. as well as find out more at the tomtom.com website as well as by reading our post here: http://roadmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/news-fresh-tomtom-speed-camera-app-update.html