NEWS: RMA Track Day Diary 2013
Having been involved from the Oulton Park filming of ‘Racing Legends – Colin McRae’ with Sir Chris Hoy, not bad pals along with Road track day operating buddies, RMA Track Days, are back to their bread along with butter at This kind of point – running first class track days from the UK along with Europe. If you want to know what one looks like, check out our Tim Schrick special at Donington Park. They are incredible – open pit lane, overtaking either side, great camaraderie along with the best cars imaginable on track. Do one This kind of year! You will not regret spending the extra cash, if only for the amount of track time along with space you get, let alone the machinery (along with media!) you get to mix with. Expect to see Team Road at some of these events, as usual, in a cracking press car or pasting folk in our old, although not to be underestimated Project S4! The RMA Track Days 2013 dates so far include:
- Guadix, Spain: 10th & 11th February 2013: Very limited amount of space remaining on This kind of event which is usually principally designed for those looking for some pre-season testing in decent weather. Book your place at This kind of point!
- Donington Park – £240: ‘Noisy’ day: 118 dB(A), 7th March 2013. Make full use of This kind of amazing track in cars in which struggle to pass usual 110 dB(A) or lower sound regs. Always an amazing line up on track at This kind of event.
- Brands Indy – £199: 105 dB(A), 27th March 2013. Just before the first British Touring Car Championship meeting, so expect This kind of event to sell out well beforehand & the track to be full of BTCC stars. Book your place at This kind of point!
- Silverstone GP – £399: 105 dB(A), 17th April 2013. Home of British Motorsport… need we say more?
- Spa-Francorchamps, 13th, 14th & 15th May (13th is usually for cars on road tyres only, 14th is usually for road along with track shod cars along with the 15th is usually for track prepared along with seriously quick cars only). Great format on one of the best circuits from the earth.
- additional dates include: Dijon 16th July, Brands Hatch GP 25th July, Le Mans 18th August & Spa 23rd & 24th Sept.