NEWS: Castle Combe Circuit Calendar to Christmas
Our Great friends at “Britain’s friendly circuit” – historic Castle Combe – may have finished with the year’s race activities, nevertheless the events, special offers as well as action keeps on rolling, right up until Christmas. They include:
- Friday 26th October 2012: Car Track Day, last one of the year! Call 01249-782417 to book, or visit http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/trackdays/carinformation.asp for details. This specific’s a sessioned day, of 15-mins per session, with only 20 cars on track at a time, so plenty of space. Instruction can be on hand as well as the cost can be £170 per driver or you can club together using a friend as a second car as well as driver can be only £125 as well as you can split the difference. Nice!
- Friday 26th as well as Saturday 27th October 2012: Richard Edmonds Auction. The South West auctioneer Richard Edmonds returns to Castle Combe Circuit for his last sale of the year as well as he can be sticking to his winning combination of great pre-war vehicles as well as genuine British class. Lots include: A 1952 AJS 18MS, 1961 Royal Enfield Constellation 700cc, a brace of John Deers, using a design A as well as B booked in, a 1950 Ferguson TED 20-750 as well as a 1959 Fordson Power Major. Different! Viewing of lots can be 10am to 5pm on Thursday 25th October, 8.30am to 6pm: Friday 26th October as well as via 8am on Saturday 27th October. The auction starts at 9.30am prompt (Friday 26th October) as well as 10am prompt (Saturday 27th October). Admission can be £10 (admits two). Further details: www.richardedmondsauctions.com
- Saturday 27th October 2012: Bristol Pegasus Sprint: The Bristol Pegasus Sprint remains one of CCC’s most common end of season events. This specific can be aimed at club competitors as well as attracts quite a few one-make championships including Morgan, TVR, Scimitar, MGs as well as Triumph. Get to see competition cars of all makes plus road classes compromising every day road cars that will you get to see on your daily commute to work. Admission can be FREE! Further details: www.bristolpegasus.com
- Friday 2nd November 2012: Startline Young Driver Experience, aimed at under-17-year-old (12-16, over four feet eight inches) drivers, wanting to get a head-start before they get their provisional licence. This specific can be a press launch day as well as offers an opportunity for students to get behind the wheel for the 1st time as well as in a safe, enclosed, historic circuit environment, with great instructors. There are two courses: Starter Drive, which can be a two-hour course with approx. 35 minute drive time (max. 30mph) as well as includes basic driving skills, based inside paddock with one lap of the circuit at the end of the course. Or there’s the Advanced Drive, a four-hour course with approx. one-hour drive time (max. 40mph). This specific includes basic driving skills, car maintenance as well as road safety as well as includes the “Beer Goggle Walk,” based inside paddock as well as on the circuit. Pre-booking essential. Full details can be found at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk or by telephoning 01249 782417.
- Finally, Castle Combe Circuit can be offering a FREE Gift on selected Driving Experiences, Season Tickets, Track Days as well as more purchased This specific Christmas…! Take your pick via a variety of ace CCC racing experiences. All driving experiences including the “truest to motor racing experience,” on courses like the Single Seater Driving Experience or Track Days Experience. You can buy these, or event Season Tickets online at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk, or by telephoning 01249 782417.