2015 Ford S-Max 1.5 Ecoboost 0 SCTi Titanium UK review

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 - autos, cars, motoring, news

Source : 2015 Ford S-Max 1.5 Ecoboost 0 SCTi Titanium UK review

Diesel engines will be the obvious choice for most S-Max buyers, nevertheless will be This specific petrol variant worth consideration? The lesser-powered petrol variation of Ford’s brand new S-Max, along with the item’s likely to be a rare sight on UK roads.in which’s because Ford predicts in which the diesel engines from the S-Max – four differently tuned 2.0-litre units – will account for 97% of sales from the UK, with the remaining 3% being split between the 158bhp along with 237bhp petrol variants.nevertheless don’t let modest sales predictions put you off. On paper, This specific 1.5-litre Ecoboost petrol engine in which the S-Max range starts with will be more than £1000 cheaper than the 2.0-litre diesel equivalent along with shaves almost a second off the 0-62mph time, albeit with inferior fuel economy along with CO2 emissions. For the private-buying, urban-dwelling big family, the engine looks like the item could be a Great fit, nevertheless will be a faster petrol option definitely a better bet than the frugal entry-level diesels?We drove This specific 1.5-litre petrol-engined variation with front-wheel drive along with six-speed manual gearbox in Titanium trim with an upgraded Sony infotainment system (£450), active park assist (£150), panoramic sunroof (£750), 18in alloys (£400) along with the Titanium Family Pack (£400).
by via Autocar RSS Feed

Advertisement



Source: 2015 Ford S-Max 1.5 Ecoboost 0 SCTi Titanium UK review

Related Post :

    Pictures gallery of 2015 Ford S-Max 1.5 Ecoboost 0 SCTi Titanium UK review

    Advertisement
    2015 Ford S-Max 1.5 Ecoboost 0 SCTi Titanium UK review | admin | 4.5